Mining News

Ghana signs $1.2bn deal to develop its bauxite resources

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Ghana has picked Rocksure International as a strategic partner to build a mine and refinery in a bid to develop an industry out of its untapped bauxite reserves. The Accra-based company will own a 70% stake in the project and the state-owned Ghana Integrated Aluminium Development Corp. will have the remaining 30%, according to an emailed statement Thursday.

Share this article

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email