Gidan Buzu, Nengere LGA, Yobe State
Over 65 million tonnes (inferred)
The iron ore occurs within the Chad basin and is covered by an average lateritic cover of 3m and underlain by sandstone.
- Exploration is ongoing by the National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency. Geological map (1:5000).
This iron ore occurs near Potiskum, Nengere LGA, Yobe State. It is bounded by latitude N11’47’20.2’ and longitudes E11’01’39.7.
- Access to site: Bauchi-Kari-Potiskum road. It is about 2km from Potiskum.
- Access to rail line (Bauchi) about 220km.
- Access to Airport (Maiduguri) about 260km.
1. Applying for mineral titles with a view of wholly owning the mining rights.
2. Partnering with existing title holders for detailed exploration as consultants and specialists.
3. Partnering with existing title holders in joint venture agreement to explore, mine and market resources of area of interest.
4. Legal transaction in commodities won in quarries and operations for export.
Potential investors are invited to use the in-built messaging platform to request any further information.
Yobe State, Nigeria